Standard Bank Vehicle Finance is one of the best ways to realise your dream of driving that vehicle you have always wanted to own.
Through their partnerships with reputable car dealerships you can apply for finance directly from a Standard Bank approved dealership without even setting foot at the bank! Standard Bank offers various financial solutions for buying cars, boats, motorbikes and trailers.
That’s not all, you can get a pre-approval by simply visiting their website and filling out their application form that you will find on their website.
Steps for buying a car with Standard Bank Vehicle Finance
To apply for Standard Bank Vehicle Finance you will need to simply follow these few simple steps:
01. Check if you qualify by looking at their minimum requirements before applying for vehicle finance with them.
02. Calculate how much you will be able to afford by doing an income and expenditure list. This will give you an idea of how much you will be able to really afford every month.
03. Calculate your monthly repayments by using their finance calculators provided on their website. These will automatically calculate how much you will be required to pay off every month and you can decide whether or not you will be able to afford it.
04. Get Vehicle finance by filling out their application form, or calling them on 0860 000 000. You can also send an SMS to 32264 with the words “WHEELS” and their consultants will call you back.
05. Insure your car to protect it from things like road accidents, theft or hijackings.
06. Collect your car and Go!
How to qualify for Standard Bank Vehicle Finance?
Qualifying for Standard Bank Vehicle Finance will require you to be over the age of 18 years and must be employed permanently, must be in possession of your South African ID or passport with valid permit if you are a foreigner, must have a valid South African drivers license, must provide your latest pay slip and 3 months bank statements, and also provide your latest proof of residence.
Before you make your application for vehicle finance with Standard Bank you need to do a monthly income and expenditure list to see how much money you will be left with when you deduct all your monthly expenses from your income. This is important because buying a car doesn’t only mean you will pay for the installments only, you will also have to factor in the insurance cost and other things such as fuel and so on.
Standard Bank Vehicle Finance Contact Details
Own your dream car by applying for finance through Standard Bank Vehicle Finance, simply contact their consultants on 0860 123 000 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also get in touch with them by visiting their website www.standardbank.co.za or send an SMS with the words “WHEELS” to 32264 and one of their consultants will call you back.